Non-surgical Techniques allow us to achieve a head full of hair that looks natural, stylish and does not restrict our life style as you can swim, shampoo, dye and style just like your own hair. This option is being adopted by most of the celebrities of the world to ensure good look and feel and a head full of hair .This method is painless and a time-saving method. Non-surgical hair camouflage systems are made from a special derma base which acts and feels just like a second skin.
- It is infused with best quality human hair sourced from around the world or the finest quality synthetic hair made from high-quality polymers.
- The base is light and permeable and thus, allows your scalp to breathe.
- It is just like a second skin and seamlessly appears like one too.
The hair infused into the system gives the effect of it growing right out of your scalp, just like your own natural hair would. The combined effect results into a product that not only looks natural, but is comfortable and mostly undetectable to the world. Our Derma Hold technique of affixing the systems does not restrict your lifestyle.
Hair Weaving, Hair Bonding or Hair Silicon System (Also Known as Hair Fixing or Non – Surgical hair replacement / Non – Surgical hair transplantations) are the best solutions to cure the partial baldness.
Different Types of Non-Surgical techniques
- Hair WeavingHair Weaving is a one of the unique techniques of Hair Replacement or Hair Fixing, where a patch of hair is fixed on finely braided base. (braided base is made by taking support of your existing hair without any harm to the skin.). Hair weaving is a fixation procedure. It generally takes about 2 hrs to complete the whole procedure.
Daily brushing and combing are needed to keep your hair in good condition to avoid matting and tangling of hair. It gives you a gorgeous look in a short period of time. We can use any branded hair care products for grooming this hair. This method has no side effects, but is a costly procedure. Sometimes, it may develop bacterial infection through the weaves as they are not cleaned properly.
- Hair Bonding TechniqueThe primary requirement for bonding is types of hair. There are mainly two types of hair required during the process of bonding; they are wefts (tracks) and single –stranded (bulk) hair. Both human as well as synthetic fiber can be used for the process. The hair comes in different colours and texture.
The two methods by which hair weave can be bonded are strand bond weaving and weft weaving. In strand bond weaving, single-stranded hair is used and applied with either fusion or extended tube techniques and wax or hair glue gum is used for bonding. Weft weaving is done with track hair. Since this technique is a topical and external cosmetic attachment, there is no side effect. You can shampoo, colour, perm, cut or style like your own hair. But Hair bonding glue contains high concentrations of soluble latex antigen that may sometime results in severe allergies.
- MicroweftingMicrowefting is one of the most safest methods. It is less painful and a quick method. The procedure follows clipping of hair units by specially designed clips, which are invisible. One can shampoo, style, cut or even colour their hair. People can even swim with their hair unit and can style them in the desired manner.
- Hair ExtensionThey are also known as hair weaves. Hair extensions are a form of real or synthetic hair that is closely attached to your scalp, adding length, thickness or colour to your natural hair. Some are long-lasting, some are not; some extensions even last up to a full year before they need to be removed. This is a costly procedure in terms of money and time as it takes 4-8 hrs in one set up.
- Hair WigsA wig is a head covering made from human hair, animal hair, or synthetic fibers that is worn for fashion or other reasons, including cultural tradition and religious observance. Some people wears wigs to hide the baldness. Wigs should be cleaned if worn regularly. Nowadays cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy mostly prefer to use wigs as they need low maintenance in terms of money and time.